- 50% of organizations report they do not monitor inbound/outbound traffic to prevent data exfiltration.
- 38% of organizations say they can’t manage security policies consistently across all their networks.
- 60% of organizations report an inability to completely enforce an application-level access control policy.
Reacting to the cloud can solve a problem today while creating more risk tomorrow. A proven way to avoid common missteps as your company adopts the cloud beyond a single application is to implement a solid Cloud-Centric governance model encompassing people, process and technology and a proven Cloud Management Platform. Through automation enterprises gain the unification of IT resources and services around a trusted managed services framework.
2nd Watch has unmatched focus and expertise in architecting enterprise Cloud-Centric governance models and IP in our Cloud Management Platform, providing scale and 24/7 engineering support across time zones to over 196 countries worldwide.
- Cloud strategy and planning
- Architecture standards
- Cloud design and security architecture
- Integration and testing
- Capacity planning and resource management
- Operations and support including SLA management and QOS
- Maintenance and patching to include security patching
- DR/HA/failover and contingency planning and continuity of operations
- Integration and interoperability
- Identity and access management
Execution & Management
- Centralized portal, authentication and self-service capabilities
- Cloud billing and accounting including financial reporting
- Life Cycle Management for customer resources
- Foundational monitoring, advanced monitoring and optimization of resourcing
- Application design and development to ensure optimized application implementation
- Centralized service catalog