Cloud-Native Agile Applications
Cloud native agile applications are changing the world and the way we interact in it. Often these are new applications or new companies launching a product, however enterprises today are realizing the full benefits of the cloud by adopting a DevOps approach and process to support CI/CD (continuous integration and continuous delivery) either post migration or with new initiatives.
How we do it
Cloud is part of our DNA and what fuels us. 2nd Watch is a born-in-the-cloud growth company, and we leverage cloud native products for our own cloud management platform. We have over a half-decade of experience in working with enterprises on how to leverage these cloud native tools, products and services for new and legacy workloads. We have seen the benefits, our clients have seen the benefits, and so will you. Some of benefits include more agility, focus, resiliency and better time-to-market with less risk and cost.
Our architectural designs are customer-focused to achieve your outcomes.
- Desired automated workloads
- Ongoing management and governance requirements
- High-level designs for each service catalog
- Support for DevOps infrastructure
- Processes for software deployments
At deployment, CI/CD best practices and automation tools are leveraged to ensure success.
- Infrastructure as Code deployment templates (CloudFormation, TerraForm, etc.)
- Configuration management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Image management
- Instantiation of Build and Deployment Pipelines
- Security foundation and management
Once deployed, we ensure the solution is supported and managed.
- Review and test customer’s specific security policies
- AMI management
- Update new recipe development
- Service Management integration
- Cloud Management Platform integration and training
- 24/7 monitoring, alerting and incident/problem management
- Performance optimization
- Financial optimization
Why 2nd Watch
Large enterprises partner with 2nd Watch for our ability to walk alongside them to deliver tailored and integrated management solutions that holistically and proactively encompass the operating, financial, and technical requirements for scaling long-term use of public cloud. In the end, customers gain more leverage from the cloud with a lot less risk.