We enable enterprises to adopt and manage the public cloud
Our tailored solutions are a combination of expertise, automation and software. The result for our clients is a faster adoption rate, more agility and greater business value. Our approach has been successful for some of the world’s leading brands and is tested, trusted and proven.
At 2nd Watch, we are a team that is all-in for our clients. We take deep pride in being at the forefront of this new technology and leveraging our knowledge and experience to fearlessly advocate for our clients. We are passionate about your success and will be by your side from the onset, helping you navigate the changes required to be a leader in this new era.
For us client engagement is personal – it is not about having hundreds or thousands of clients but rather about ensuring you will be successful throughout this journey. We begin each potential client engagement with our Cloud Enablement team, who works to understand your business needs, constraints and risks of moving to the cloud. Through thoughtful interviews and scoping, the team will design one or more possible solutions and make recommendations for how to proceed. This same team will deploy the solution and help you manage and optimize it in the cloud.
2nd Watch’s team of certified professionals brings deep practical experience, cloud strategy with a record of success, and in-depth cloud experience through our core competencies:
Skills and Capabilities
- Well-Architected Framework Methodology
- Designing highly-durable cloud solutions
- Deploying processes that are secure and efficient
- Operational agility
- Strategic capability
- Technical and financial optimization
- Project and resource management
- Forecasting, budgeting, scoping and cloud estimation
- Vendor relationships – Cloud Service Providers like Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure and ISV’s like Palo Alto Networks, TrendMicro, Hashicorp, and Alert Logic