In November 2012, 2nd Watch as named as a Premier Partner of Amazon Web Service (AWS). From all of us at 2nd Watch, we want to say “thank you” to our customers, associates, and partners who have made this possible. We are bullish on 2013 as we see how evolutionary this new technology is and how companies are starting to understand the actual meaning of the cloud. At re:Invent, Amazon Web Services (AWS) set a new bar for other companies to contend with by recognizing key partners like 2nd Watch and investing in educating their customers. Check out the slide share and especially the keynote discussions and presentations.
Recent Blog Posts
- High Performance Computing in the Public Cloud
- Business Intelligence and Analytics in the Public Cloud
- Batch Computing in the Cloud with Amazon SQS & SWF
- The Elusive Enterprise Cloud Architect
- A Peek Inside How Companies are Using Amazon’s $6 Billion Cloud
- Integrating VMware (vRealize) and AWS Public Cloud with the 2nd Watch vRealize plugin