In November 2012, 2nd Watch as named as a Premier Partner of Amazon Web Service (AWS). From all of us at 2nd Watch, we want to say “thank you” to our customers, associates, and partners who have made this possible. We are bullish on 2013 as we see how evolutionary this new technology is and how companies are starting to understand the actual meaning of the cloud. At re:Invent, Amazon Web Services (AWS) set a new bar for other companies to contend with by recognizing key partners like 2nd Watch and investing in educating their customers. Check out the slide share and especially the keynote discussions and presentations.
Recent Blog Posts
- What are the Greater Risks of Cloud Computing?
- Benchmarking Amazon Aurora
- AWS a Leader Again in 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant
- A Step-by-Step Guide on Using AWS Lambda-Backed Custom Resources with Amazon CFTs
- Decision Points: Moving Enterprise Workloads to the Cloud
- The ‘Agile Digital Transformation Roadmap’ Poster
September 1, 2016
August 1, 2016