In November 2012, 2nd Watch as named as a Premier Partner of Amazon Web Service (AWS). From all of us at 2nd Watch, we want to say “thank you” to our customers, associates, and partners who have made this possible. We are bullish on 2013 as we see how evolutionary this new technology is and how companies are starting to understand the actual meaning of the cloud. At re:Invent, Amazon Web Services (AWS) set a new bar for other companies to contend with by recognizing key partners like 2nd Watch and investing in educating their customers. Check out the slide share and especially the keynote discussions and presentations.
Recent Blog Posts
- 2nd Watch Named “Leader” in Gartner’s New Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Managed Service Providers Report
- The Most Popular AWS Products of 2016
- AIG Moves towards DevOps and Cloud
- Video: Network World Tours the AWS re:Invent Expo Floor
- AWS re:Invent 2016 – The CUBE
- AWS re:Invent 2016 Session: Lift and Evolve – Making Money with the Cloud Takes Help