- Cloud Migration
- Cloud Services
- Enterprise Cloud Studio
- About Us
the global leader in enterprise-grade cloud migration and management
Best-in-Class AWS Solutions
2nd Watch is a global leader in building, deploying and managing Amazon Web Services (AWS) based IT operations for enterprise customers. 2nd Watch assists customers in evaluating the economics of moving IT operations into AWS, designs and builds highly reliable and scalable AWS based enterprise IT platforms, and provides software tools and management services that enable enterprises to deploy, manage and optimize cloud based IT operations infrastructure.
2nd Watch, Inc. is an industry leader, designated an Amazon Web Services Premier Consulting Partner. 2nd Watch has effectively moved over 2MW of enterprise data center capacity into the AWS cloud as part of 300+ platform and data center migrations. Our expertise is our ability to provide the knowledge, experience and flexibility needed to migrate your enterprise to AWS as well as manage your AWS IT infrastructure.
The experienced 2nd Watch team provides a full-service Cloud IT solution. We offer Cloud Workshops, Assessments and Strategy Consulting as well as Architecture Design, Implementation and Managed Services to ensure the success of Cloud-based solutions for your business. ITIL and Microsoft certified delivery staff have a proven track record of results including technical experience, best-in-class cloud infrastructure, and product innovation like 2W Enterprise Cloud Studio.
About 2nd Watch
Interview with Amazon Web Services
Why choose 2nd Watch?
Amazon Web Services computing platform provides the flexibility to launch your application regardless of use case or industry. As an AWS Premier consulting partner, 2nd Watch is your partner in planning, migrating, implementing, and managing Amazon Web Services for your business. 2nd Watch has the enterprise cloud expertise and experience, proven methodology, and leading managed cloud platform to make the cloud work for your enterprise. We are the AWS experts:
- AWS Premier Consulting Partner (2013 & 2014)
- one of only 22 Premier Partners, of AWS’ 1,000+ partners worldwide
- access to key AWS business & development resources
- locations aligned to AWS
- Certified in all aspects of AWS services
- certified Solutions Architects – Professional
- certified Developers – Associate
- certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- 500+ AWS cloud engagements
- 60,000+ AWS machine instances under management
- 300+ platform & data center migrations completed
- 2+ megawatts enterprise data center capacity moved to AWS
- Multi-datacenter & multi-continent datacenter migrations
- Largest team of dedicated AWS experts in the world
- AWS practice growing at 100%+ annually
- Enterprise customer experience with Fortune 100 companies
- Comprehensive project management
- deep understanding of processes & methodology for successfully migrating large enterprises to the cloud
- 100+ years of combined project & program management experience
- PMI, Agile / Scrum & ITIL certifications
- Experience in deploying Microsoft products in AWS
- experienced Office 365 implementation team
- successfully deployed projects of 5,000+ seats
- Microsoft Cloud Accelerate partner
- Cloud-Only Focus - expertise, team, & products to deliver cloud infrastructure platforms with enterprise-grade SLAs
- Experience - only AWS partner mentioned during 2014 San Francisco AWS Summit keynote, included in Gartner’s May 2014 Magic Quadrant for Cloud IaaS report
- Complete Lifecycle Engagement - CM3 methodology supports consumption of the cloud through the full lifecycle, including assessment, design, deployment, management, optimization, & destruction of cloud infrastructure.